For updated information on using the Law Library during the pandemic, please see the COVID FAQS and the Seat Reservation FAQS.
We are happy to provide many services for our law students here at the Law Library, including research help, course reserves, exam archives, scanners and printers, and much more.
- Research Help: in person at the Reference Desk, by phone (262-3394), by email, or by chat. Just ask!
- Scanning, printing, and copying
- Scanning– the Law Library has several flatbed scanners to use- two in the Copy Center on the 5th floor, and one on the 3rd floor.
- Printing/Copying– Check out the instructions about printing and copying at the Law Library.
- Exam Archive: to access past exams faculty members have put in the archive.
- Course Reserves: check here to see if there are any materials on course reserve for your classes.
- State Bar Associate Program: Free access to WI State CLE materials.
- Study Rooms: check out a study room for group work or a little extra privacy.