We are happy to provide many services for our law students here at the Law Library, including research help, course reserves, exam archives, scanners and printers, and much more.
- Research Help: in person at the Reference Desk, by phone (262-3394), by email, or by chat. Just ask!
- Scanning, printing, and copying
- Scanning– the Law Library has several flatbed scanners to use- two in the Copy Center on the 5th floor, and one on the 3rd floor.
- Printing/Copying– Check out the instructions about printing and copying at the Law Library.
- Exam Archive: to access past exams faculty members have put in the archive.
- Course Reserves: check here to see if there are any materials on course reserve for your classes.
- State Bar Associate Program: Free access to WI State CLE materials.
- Study Rooms: check out a study room for group work or a little extra privacy.