For Law Faculty & Staff
Request a book, article, etc. to be delivered in print or electronically by sending an email to email@example.com.
If the item is not available at the UW-Madison libraries, our staff will request it from another source. This service is available only to UW Law School faculty and staff.
If this is a rush request or specific citation information is unknown, please contact a reference librarian.
For Law & Other UW-Madison Students
Materials Owned by UW-Madison or other UW Campuses
- Find It– Find out if articles are available online, in print on campus, or not available on campus.
- Book Retrieval– Request books from any UW library to be delivered to a campus library of your choice by using the library catalog’s Place Requests button. For items owned by the Law Library, Law students are welcome to retrieve books from our stacks in person.
- On-Campus Document Delivery– Request electronic copies of articles owned by campus libraries (use Interlibrary Loan to request articles owned by other UW campuses.)
Materials Not Owned by UW-Madison (Interlibrary Loan)
- Worldcat– Request books or articles from anywhere in the world to be delivered to any UW-Madison campus library.
- Interlibrary Loan– Request materials not owned by UW-Madison.