UW Law Library Strategic Planning & Assessment
The Law Library engages in regular strategic planning and assessment of its effectiveness in achieving our mission and vision and realizing our goals.
Mission & Vision
The mission of the UW Law Library is to foster research and learning.
Our vision is to provide valued service to the UW Law School & University communities using our unique skills as information professionals.
Each academic year, we review our ongoing key priorities and establish annual strategic initiatives to further our mission and vision.
- 2021-22 Strategic Plan (PDF)
- 2020- 21 Strategic Plan (PDF)
- 2019- 20 Strategic Plan (PDF)
- 2018- 19 Strategic Plan (PDF)
- 2017- 18 Strategic Plan (PDF)
- 2016- 17 Strategic Plan (PDF)
At the close of each year, we assess our efforts to realize our strategic initiatives in an annual assessment report.
- 2019- 20 Assessment Report (PDF)
- 2018- 19 Assessment Report (PDF)
- 2017- 18 Assessment Report (PDF)
- 2016- 17 Assessment Report (PDF)
Periodically, we more broadly assess our ongoing efforts to achieve our mission of fostering research and learning.