Law.com includes legal news and analysis from ALM publications, including American Lawyer, National Law Journal, and Supreme Court Brief. The Law Library’s subscription includes access to all content except Legal Week and Law.com International.
Law School students, faculty and staff can receive Law.com newsletters and alerts via email.
- Newsletters: latest news from Law.com publications or on specific subjects, compiled by Law.com editors
- Alerts: New results from your saved searches
To set up Law.com newsletters or alerts:
- Contact Kris Turner or Katie Dunn to be added to the Law School’s Law.com account.
- After you’ve been added to the Law School’s Law.com account, go to Law.com and click on “Sign in” at upper right. Enter your email address and click “Forgot password?”.
- You will receive a password reset email from CustomerCare@alm.com. Follow the link in the email to set up a password. (Do not use your UW NetID password.)
- Go to Law.com, click on “Sign in” at upper right.
- Click on “My Account” at upper right, then click Newsletter Subscriptions or My Alerts.
When you receive your newsletters or alert emails, you may need to log in at Law.com with your email address and Law.com password to view the linked articles.