Law Library Floor Maps
- 5th floor– Entrance, Reference, Circulation, Reserves, Reading Rooms, and John Steuart Curry mural
- 4th floor– Reporters and Statutes, Legal Research & Writing main office
- 3rd floor– Stacks (A – KF6368), Periodicals
- 2nd floor– Stacks (KF6369 – Z), State materials, Computer Labs
- 1st floor– Government Documents
The Law Library has produced a series of four short videos to highlight the ways the Law Library fosters research and learning in the UW Law School community, showcasing not only our beautiful library space, but also our collections and research support. Each 30 second video highlights a different facet of the Law Library.
View all of the law library videos in one playlist by clicking the link here.