Register to recieve Bloomberg BNA updates via your Bloomberg Law ID. You will receive highlights, table of contents, and links to full-text articles in each email. To sign up for the alerts, follow these steps, or watch this tutorial about signing up.
- Log into your Bloomberg Law account
- Click on "BNA Law Reports" under "Stay Current" (in the middle of the page)
- Click on "Manage Email Notifications for Bloomberg BNA" on the right-hand side of the page.
- Choose which reports you wish to subscribe to (they are categorized by subject).
- Click on "Get Notifications" to start subscribing.
- All the alerts you are subscribed to will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
- If you want to delete a notification, simply click on the 'x' next to the alert you wish to delete.
To review the notifications that the UW Law Library subscribes to, check the BNA Law Reports home page on Bloomberg Law (Log in required).
For problems or questions about registering for BNA notifications and alerts, please email Kris Turner.