Locating Library Materials
- Where can I find this call number in the Law Library?
- Where should I check if I know that the Law Library has item, but I can't find it in the Library Catalog?
- What should I do if a Law Library item is not on shelf?
- I've checked the Library Catalog and don't think that an item is available on campus. How can I get a copy?
Borrowing Library Materials
- How can I get a library card?
- For how long can I check something out?
- Where do I pay my overdue fines?
- Where is the computer lab?
- Where can I find my computer lab login?
- Does the library have wireless network access?
- How can I configure my laptop to access the wireless network?
- Where can I check out a laptop?
- How can I use the study room computers?
- Where are the copiers located?
- Where are the printers located?
- Is double sided printing available?
- Does the law library have a scanner?
- How do I print from my laptop?
- How much does printing & copying cost?
- How can I add money to my debit card?
- What should I do if my debit card is not working properly?
- Can I get my money back if I received illegible copies or printouts?
- What should I do if copy machine is out of paper or paper is jammed?
- Where can I find a stapler, paper-cutter, or paper punch?
- How do I reserve a study room?
- Which study rooms have computers?
- How do I use the computer in the study room?
- How can I get a job in the Library?
- Who can check out a study carrel?
- How can I find out more about mural in the Quarles & Brady Reading Room?