FAQ: Copiers & Printers
  • What should I do if machine is out of paper or paper is jammed? Such questions relating to equipment problems should be reported to the Copy Assistant or to the Reference Librarian.

  • Can I get my money back if I received illegible copies or print outs?  Report this to the Copy Assistant or to the Reference Librarian. Although a refund may not be given, an equivalent number of clean copies may be provided.

  • Where can I find a stapler, paper-cutter, or paper punch? These items are located in the Copy Center. Some copiers have built-in staplers. Instructions are on the machine or the Copy Assistant can demonstrate its use. Documents over 20 pages should be taken to the Law School Copy Shop.

  • How can I add money to my print card? UW students and staff should use either their Campus Cash or Print account attached to their Wiscard accounts to pay for printing. General public patrons can add money to their print cards using the online form with a credit card or with cash at the print card kiosk located on the 2nd floor of Memorial Library.

  • What should I do if my print card is not working properly? Report this to the copy assistant or reference librarian. 

Lock Icon