All UW Law Students should consider taking advantage of the Wisconsin State Bar's Law Student Associate Program. The only requirement is to be a currently-enrolled law student at an ABA-accredited law school.UW Law School Students are especially encouraged to enroll. While you are a student associate bar member, you will have access to numerous benefits normally reserved for bar members, such as:
- Access to Books Unbound, an online and up-to-date collection of Wisconsin's CLE books, also known as the "Brown Binders";
- Assistance with your job search
- Networking opportunities with professionals
- Access to State Bar programs such as the Diversity Clerkship Program
- The option of attending FREE CLEs to gain experience and start collecting continuing education credits
- And much more!
Best of all, it's FREE for students!
For more information on the program and it's benefits, visit the Bar's student associate page.
To sign-up, fill out the Bar's sign-up form.
If you have further questions about the student associate program, contact the State Bar.